Import & Export Management Programs
EXPORT-IMPORT: Basic Understanding and Legal Aspect for EXIM Business
- What is EXPORT – IMPORT? Export & Import Cycle and Overview of International Business
- Establishment of Export –Import Firm: Business Set Up Process, Bank A/C, IEC, Excise, CST, VAT and Other Licences
- Framework of Export-Import Policy: Foreign Trade Policy & Handbook of Procedures ITC (HS – Harmonized System) Classification of Export-Import Items.
- Role of International Institutions and Trade Development Councils and Bodies: WTO, ITC, ICC, Centre for Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries (CBI), EXIM Bank and International Trade Agreements with various associate country like (SAARC,ASEAN,CIS,LAC,OPEC etc)
Market Research, Segments and Product Selection for International Business
- Methods of International Marketing
- Scope of Indian Products in Foreign Market
- Effective use of Search Engine for Data Collection and Surfing
- Method of Collecting Trade Data: Customs Data, Business Directory, INDIAN / FOREIGN Embassies, Trade Fairs, Publications, Trade magazines Etc.
- Products Development, Target Markets and Region / Country Identification
- Untape Market / identiying porancial Buyers / importance Of Keywords
- Country Cultural and Understanding of Consumer Behaviour
How to Find Buyers and Market Development: Website and Online Social Network
- Introduction of Search Engines. How it works?
- Basic Techniques : Practical find Buyer online and offline
- Role of Internet Marketing / E-mail Marketing / Search Engines / Websites / APPs for EXIM business
- Product Branding: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn, etc.
- Communication Tools: Skype, Viber, QQ, WhatsApp etc.
E-Commerce / B2B Business
- E-Commerce / B2B Business : Introduction
- How to Promote via Leading Global E- Commerce (Alibaba, Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal and Ebay Etc) List of B2C Portals: Industries / Sectors / Demographic Wise
- Process Registration of E-Commerce Business: Registration of Sellers, Charges, Payment Terms, etc.
- Techniques for Online Marketing, Effective use of B2B Portals
- Leading B2B Portals: India and World
- Leading of B2B Portals: Industries / Sectors
- Registration Procedures and Charges, etc.
Export Pricing, Cost Strategies and Negotiation
- International Commercial Terms- EXW, FAS, FOR, FOB, CNF/CFR, CIF, etc
- Pricing and Quotations: Export – Import Pricing Worksheet / FORMET
- Packing and Labelling, International Packing Standards & Symbols, Environmental Regulations
Payment Terms (For Export & Import)
- Payment Terms: Advance, Open Account, Documents Against Acceptance / Payment (DA/DP), Letter of Credit: Introduction, Opening of L/C
- Letters of Credit: Irrevocable / Revocable / Confirmed / Back to Back / Revolving / Transferable / Stand by L/C, Roles and Responsibilities of Parties and Banks
- Basic Understanding of SWIFT
- Practical Training For Documants Preparation
Risk Management for Import – Export Business
- Credit Risk Guarantor: Function and Claim Settlement of Export Credit Guarantee Corporation(ECGC) and Other International Credits Agencies
- Managing Risks: Credit Risk Insurance, Cargo Insurance, Product Liability Insurance, etc
- Marine Risks and Insurance Policy: Institute Cargo Clauses (ICC), War Clauses & Strike Clauses. All Risks Marine Insurance Policy. Marine losses/Damages, Survey & Claims.
- Foreign Exchange Risk Management: Hedging Tools Like Forward Contract, Futures and Options, EEFC A/c
Export Import Documentations
- Export –Import Documents: Commercial & Regulatory Documents.
- Export Pre-shipment Documentation: Sales Contract, Pro-forma Invoice, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Duty Draw Back Form, CHA Appoint Letter, AD Code, Excise related documentations etc
- Export Post-shipment Documentation: Bill of Exchange, Certificate of Origin, Shipping Bill, GSP, Certificate of Analysis etc
- Understating of FIRC and Guaranteed Remittance to Bank
- Import Documentations: Bill of Lading, Bill of Entry, License/Permission and procedure of clearance etc.
- Practical Preparation for Documentations: Manually and Computerised
- Documentations for Sample /Gift Goods by Post/Courier. Duty Free Limits. ( Export –Import)
Excise and Customs Clearance
- Factory / Port Area Stuffing: Removal of Excisable Goods for Export under Bond without Payment Duty: B-1 Bond, CT-1, UT-1, ARE-1 and its Procedure
- ROLE OF Customs House Agents & Shipping Agents For Vessel and Airlines.
- Understanding of Shipping Bill / Bill of Entry. Customs Clearance at Sea Port/Air Port/ ICD/ CFS/Land Customs Stations. Examination of export goods by Customs, Shut OUT & Short Shipments.
Quality Control / Various Inspections For Goods
- Product Quality Control and Pre-Shipment Inspection Procedures
- Pre-shipment Inspection of Export Goods by International Recognised Inspection Agencies, Sanitary & Phytosanitary Inspection, Export Inspection Council Of India, Mandatory Inspections, Fumigation Certificate for Shipments
Foreign trade Logistics Management
- Introduction of Global Logistics
- Shipment: FCL, LCL, PARTIAL and Transhipment etc
- Types and Size of Containers: Overview Of various Types and Size, Capacity, Loads etc.
- Types OF vessel and Ships
- Overview Of Terminal, Container Freight Station, Jetty, Ware Houses, etc.
- Understanding Of Port Charges and Concor Charges
Export Promotional Measures: EPC, Commodity Boards. MAI & MDA for exporters
- Role and Registration Procedure For Export Promotion Council / Commodity Board and Other Organisations
- Drawback Exemption & Remission Schemes. DFIA, EPCG, etc
- Export Facilities and Incentives: Duty Drawback, Market Access Initiative, Market Development Assistance.
- 100% EOU & SEZ, Export House
- Pre Shipment and Post Shipment Finance Procedure and Documentations
Role of FEMA Act, FERA Act and RBI
- Rules for export of goods and services
- Documents direct Send to the Consignee
- Trade Discount, Reduction in Invoice Value
- Re-sale to other buyers, Overdue Export Bills
Import Procedure and Documentations
- Overview of Imports
- Effective Way to source products/Suppliers and Country for Import
- Opening LC from Bank / Buyer’s Credit / Supplier’s Credit Etc
- Import Procedure, Documentations and Customs Clearance
- License and Permission for Import Goods
- Mandatory Inspection for Imported Goods/ DGFT Guild Line for Import Goods
- How to calculates Customs Tariff and Duties
- Understanding of Import Pricing and Method of Pass on CVD/ACVD
- Duration 30 session
- Students 21
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
I am very happy with aiem